Perry Aquino Bagamaspad Jr.
Bagamaspad, circa 2017; Tattoo on Bagamaspad's arm
- Missing Since 09/17/2017
- Missing From Haena, Hawaii
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Pacific Islander
- Date of Birth 06/02/1971 (52)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Dark-colored board shorts and a long-sleeved gray rash guard.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Pacific Islander male. Black hair, brown eyes. Bagamaspad has a tribal half-sleeve tattoo on his upper arm.
Details of Disappearance
Bagamaspad was last seen in Haena, Hawaii on September 17, 2017. He went snorkeling that day at Makua Beach, also known as Tunnels Beach. He went into the water at 11:30 a.m., and never returned to shore. An extensive search turned up no sign of him. He is presumed to have drowned.
- Kauai Police Department 808-241-1711
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 3, 2019; date of birth added.