Achermann, circa 2009; Achermann's car
- Missing Since 07/24/2009
- Missing From Staples, Minnesota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/21/1927 (95)
- Age 82 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan and brown cotton button-down shirt, tan cargo pants, boxer shorts, a leather belt imprinted with a Native American saying, tan socks with rust-colored toes, brown Dr. Scholl's shoes with velcro closures, a floppy red, white and blue crocheted beret, and silver crucifix necklace.
- Medical Conditions Achermann suffers from jaundice, which causes his skin to turn yellow. He was otherwise in good health and wasn't taking any medications at the time of his disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Light blue 1995 Chevrolet Caprice station wagon (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Achermann has had multiple hip replacement surgeries, with resulting scarring. He has a strawberry birthmark on the back of his neck and he wore a black and gray beard at the time of his disappearance. He walks with a cane and wears eyeglasses and a full set of dentures. Achermann is a native of Switzerland.