Philip James Medlin
Medlin, circa 2008
- Missing Since 06/26/2008
- Missing From Moscow, Idaho
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/11/1952 (71)
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A watch.
- Medical Conditions Medlin takes prescription medication for depression. He doesn't have his medicine with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Medlin's name may be spelled "Phillip." He may have a beard or goatee.
Details of Disappearance
Medlin was last seen in Moscow, Idaho on June 26, 2008. He had dinner with a relative the previous day and then returned to the Super 8 motel where he'd been staying. He called his ex-wife at 3:00 a.m. on June 26; this is the last sign of him. He has never been heard from again.
He left all his belongings, including his medication, behind at a local motel, and he also left his car. Since his disappearance he hasn't accessed his investments, cashed any paychecks or paid any bills. Medlin divorced shortly before his disappearance. Few details are available in his case.
- Moscow Police Department 208-882-5551
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 27, 2016; details of disappearance updated.