Phillip Wayne Bakeman
Bakeman, circa 1995
- Missing Since 01/01/1995
- Missing From Douglas County, Oregon
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/10/1942 (81)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A zippered maroon or brown down jacket, jeans, a gray flannel shirt and brown sneakers or boots.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Bakeman's hair is curly and he has a mustache. He has an appendectomy scar on his abdomen. He is missing his upper right eye tooth and has tattoos of a peacock, an eagle and a sailor girl on both of his shoulders and forearms.
Details of Disappearance
Bakeman was last seen at his family's ranch in the Glide area of Douglas County, Oregon on January 1, 1995. He left his brother-in-law's house after a verbal altercation. He was carrying a small revolver for protection at the time of his disappearance. He has never been heard from again.
No one saw him leave his ranch on the day he vanished. A bloodhound traced Bakeman's scent to the main road near his residence, but lost the track near the river. His case remains unsolved.
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office 541-440-4450
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 17, 2012; two pictures added, clothing/jewelry description and details of disappearance updated.