Phyllis Jean Davis
Davis, circa 2005
- Missing Since 09/20/2005
- Missing From Detroit, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/04/1958 (65)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'5, 120 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A multicolored blouse, black pants and sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Davis was addicted to crack cocaine at the time of her disappearance. She has been in drug rehabilitation several times, but never completed treatment.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Davis is missing a tooth in the front of her mouth.
Details of Disappearance
Davis was last seen getting into a car with an unidentified man at a gas station near 6 Mile and Conant in Detroit, Michigan at 1:00 a.m. September 20, 2005. She has never been heard from again.
Davis has a history of unemployment and a criminal record for prostitution and drug addiction. She has eight siblings and two children. She reportedly planned to enter drug treatment prior to her disappearance, and had found a new place to live. Her case remains unsolved.
- Detroit Police Department 313-596-1100
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 30, 2016; picture and clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing charateristics updated.