Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes
Peralta Reyes, circa 2019; Tattoo on her shoulder; Peralta Reyes on the day of her disappearance
- Missing Since 04/17/2019
- Missing From Dallas, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red short-sleeved polo shirt with black stripes on the shoulders and sleeves, light blue denim capri pants and black sneakers with white soles. Carrying a large black purse. A photo of Peralta Reyes is these clothes is posted with this case summary.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Peralta Reyes's ears are pierced. She has a tattoo on the back of her shoulder; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. She may wear eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Peralta Reyes was last seen on April 17, 2019. She left her car dealership job for her lunch break at about noon and never returned. She had lunch with an ex-boyfriend at the E Bar Tex Mex restaurant on north Haskell Avenue in Dallas, Texas, and they got into an argument.
Eventually her ex-boyfriend left, but Peralta Reyes stayed at the restaurant and continued drinking for about three hours. After this, the bartender refused to serve her anymore alcohol. There was a verbal disturbance and she was asked to leave.
After leaving the restaurant, Peralta Reyes was involved in a road rage incident with another driver and the police responded to the scene. By the time they arrived, however, she had left.
She was last seen on surveillance cameras, running into the parking garage of the Olympus at Ross apartment building in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue. Her ex-boyfriend, the man she had lunch with, lived in that building, but he wasn't at home when she went there.
The surveillance footage showed Peralta Reyes talking on her cellular phone, swaying back and forth as she did so. She made nine short phone calls between 5:49 and 6:01 p.m., five of them to her boyfriend.
The second-to-last call was to a friend. Peralta Reyes was in the elevator of the building at the time, crying, saying she needed help and felt confused, as if something wasn't right. Her friend was out of state and was unable to assist her. She was not seen leaving the building, but not all the exits have cameras. She has never been heard from again.
Peralta Reyes didn't didn't pick up her six-year-old son from the babysitter at the agreed-upon time of 7:30 p.m. At 9:30, the babysitter reported her missing. The next day, her white 2017 Jeep Wrangler was found at the same apartment building.
Her family stated it would be completely uncharacteristic of her to abandon her child, and they think she came to harm. At the time of her disappearance, as well as working at the car dealership, she had a job as a paralegal and served in the National Guard.
Peralta Reyes is originally from Veracruz, Mexico, and became a U.S. citizen a few years prior to her disappearance. She lived in Mesquite, Texas, and that city's police are investigating her case. It remains unsolved.
- Mesquite Police Department 972-285-6336
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 5, 2020; casefile added.