Ramona Lynn Fey
Fey, circa 1995
- Missing Since 07/17/1995
- Missing From Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/30/1955 (67)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fey suffers from schizophrenia. She cut her own throat on the day of her disappearance in an apparent suicide attempt.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Tan 1984 Jeep with the Washington license plate number was found 379DCY (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Fey has a scar on her leg. She wears brown wire-rimmed eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Fey was last seen on July 17, 1995. She left her sister's Spanaway, Washington residence at 8:30 a.m. after cutting her own throat, and drove to Mount Rainier National Park. She was in a single-car accident there, got stuck in a ditch and had to be towed out.
Fey's tan 1984 Jeep with the Washington license plate number was found 379DCY abandoned outside a public restroom in the park at 5:00 p.m. on July 18, with the door open and the engine still running. There was a significant amount of blood inside it.
Witnesses saw Fey on a trail inside the park; this was the last sign of her. Extensive searches failed to turn up any sign of her; her case remains unsolved. Authorities believe she may be deceased.
- King County Sheriff's Office 206-263-2080
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 26, 2017; casefile added.