Ramondus Jaterun Robinson
Robinson, circa 2019; Some of Robinson's tattoos; Robinson's 2014 Nissan Altima
- Missing Since 05/23/2019
- Missing From Birmingham, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 31 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'11, 190 - 210 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A denim jacket, a greenish-gray shirt, gray acid-washed jeans with cuts down the legs, red and white or gray and white Jordan sneakers and a baseball cap.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Dark blue 2014 Nissan Altima with the Alabama license plate number 1CY5969 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Robinson is bald, and he had a beard at the time of his disappearance. He several tattoos, including but not limited to: the phrase "Love Live Life" across his chest, his name across his back, and multiple tattoos on both arms including a cross and praying hands on his upper arm, a scroll with writing on his opposite forearm, and his grandmother's name on his right arm. Photos of some of Robinson's tattoos are posted with this case summary. He wears eyeglasses with wooden frames. His nickname is Ray Jay.
Details of Disappearance
Robinson left his residence in the 3200 block of 31st Place north in Birmingham, Alabama at about 10:00 p.m. on May 22, 2019. He apparently visited a nightclub, The Money Spot/Raw House Studios, in the 600 block of 9th Street north, and may have left two two unidentified men at 4:00 a.m. on May 23. He has never been heard from again.
Robinson was driving a dark blue 2014 Nissan Altima with the Alabama license plate number 1CY5969 at the time of his disappearance; it was later found abandoned and burned at Vulcan Industries in Bessemer, Alabama. A photo of the car is posted with this case summary.
He disappeared just after starting a new job at a debt acquisition and recovery firm in Homewood, Alabama, and it's uncharacteristic of him to miss work without calling in. His case remains unsolved.
- Birmingham Police Department 205-328-9311
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 1, 2021; casefile added.