Randall B. Brosius
Brosius, circa 1977
- Missing Since 01/21/1977
- Missing From Valley View, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black Navy peacoat, jeans and black zippered Wellington boots.
- Medical Conditions Brosius is an insulin-dependent diabetic. He didn't have any insulin with him at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Brosius's nickname is Randy. His hair was long at the time of his disappearance, and he had a mustache. He has a scar from his chest to his groin area and another scar from his right mid-thigh to below the knee. His right leg was previously fractured in eighteen places in an accident, and he limps noticeably as a result. His finger was mangled in the same accident.