Rashell Elizabeth Hammond
Hammond, circa 2019; Some of Hammond's tattoos
- Missing Since 08/15/2019
- Missing From Mosca, Colorado
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/15/1988 (35)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black tank top, khaki shorts, black Nike shoes and a silver barbell in her nose.
- Medical Conditions Hammond suffers from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and has been prescribed medication for her conditions. She left her medicine behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Caucasian/Native American) female. Black hair, brown eyes. Hammond's nose is pierced. She has numerous tattoos, including the phrase "Live Like a Lion" on her upper chest, a star behind her ear, a skull on the back of her wrist, stars on the inside of her forearm, a cat with a bong on her shoulder, and other tattoos. Photos of some of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. Hammond's nickname is Ray. Her hair was shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance. She is of Cherokee descent.