Raymond Paul Ferrieri III
Raymond, circa 2018
- Missing Since 05/21/2018
- Missing From Idaho County, Idaho
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/13/1993 (29)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 250 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Chevrolet Suburban (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Raymond's shoe size is 12. He may go by his initials, R.P., or the nickname Ray. He has a cross-shaped scar on his left hand and a tattoo of an American flag with the phrase "Made in USA" on his right arm.
Details of Disappearance
Raymond was last seen in Idaho County, Idaho on May 21, 2018. He was on a hunting trip with his brother, Jesse, and four other men, Koby Clark, Jesse Gunin, Jason Lewis and Reece Rollins.
The group was hunting in the mountains on the Idaho/Montana border. They were staying at Paradise Campground in the Bitterroot National Forest. In the middle of the night, they heard wolves and left camp to go find them. Their Chevrolet Suburban rolled into the Selway River. Lewis and Gunin escaped, but the other four were lost.
The Suburban was pulled from the river on May 23; no one was inside it. The bodies of Rollins and Clark were found in mid-June 2018, but the Ferrieri brothers remain missing. They are presumed deceased.
- Idaho County Sheriff's Office 208-983-1100
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 23, 2019; casefile added.