Reginald Jermaine Short
Short, circa 2014
- Missing Since 11/05/2014
- Missing From Phenix City, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red shirt or a gray Alabama shirt, black or blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Short had suffered a head injury and possible seizure two days before his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Short's nickname is Reggie.
Details of Disappearance
On November 3, 2014, two days before Short disappeared, he and his mother and older brother were in the process of moving to a new home in the 200 block of 12th Avenue in Phenix City, Alabama. During the move, Short fell down and began shaking, as if he was having a seizure.
After the fall, he had a large bump on his head and seemed disoriented at times, but he refused to seek medical attention. Two days later, he left the 12th Avenue residence, leaving the door open, and never returned. He has never been heard from again.
It's possible Short is suffering from memory loss and can't recall his identity or how to get home. His mother believes he may be homeless. His case remains unsolved.
- Phenix City Police Department 334-482-2800
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 27, 2016; casefile added.