Renee Diane Yeargain
Yeargain, circa 2004
- Missing Since 08/10/2004
- Missing From Torrington, Wyoming
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/05/1980 (42)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 135 - 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue jeans and a black tank top with a bug and a red heart on the corner.
- Medical Conditions Yeargain has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She has abused drugs and alcohol in the past, but was sober at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, blue eyes. Yeargain's natural hair color is brown. She may dye her hair or wear wigs, and she may also wear tinted contact lenses. She has the following tattoos: a partial nun on her upper arm, two dominatrixes on the other arm, an incomplete tattoo of roses on her chest, a tribal ring around her wrist, lettering on her upper fingers, a small gesture on her abdomen, incomplete tattoos of blueberries and vines on both calves, and a tattoo with an outline of a woman's face with horns elsewhere on her body.
Details of Disappearance
Yeargain's boyfriend of three years, Josh Minter, stated she abandoned him and her four children on August 10, 2004. He stated that she took a grocery sack full of clothing with her and refused to say where she was going.
After Yeargain vanished, Minter took her three oldest children to their former foster parents, who contacted the Wyoming Department of Family Services. He kept the youngest, an infant who was his biological child. Yeargain's other children are not related to Minter.
Two days later, on August 12, Yeargain's white 1987 Pontiac Subaru station wagon was found at a rest stop between Cheyenne and Torrington, Wyoming. Her keys, cellular phone, and her purse, which contained her wallet, checkbook and other items, were inside the vehicle. No money was found and Yeargain's tattoo kit and clothing were also missing. The car had been parked at the rest area since August 10.
Yeargain has never been heard from again. Her mother stated that she would never have voluntarily left for this long without contacting her children. She has a history of leaving without warning, but has never been gone for this long. Yeargain had been trying to clean up her life prior to her disappearance and had gotten a license to operate a tattoo business out of her home. She told her mother she was planning to marry Minter on August 22, twelve days after she went missing.
One of Yeargain's friends has received several phone calls from unidentified numbers since she went missing; the friend stated that the voice on the phone sounded like her. The calls could be traced and the caller has never been identified. Yeargain's case remains unsolved.
- Torrington Police Department 860-532-7001
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 5, 2022; picture added.