Renee Martine Lamanna
Lamanna, circa 1994; Age-progression to age 56 (circa 2014)
- Missing Since 01/08/1994
- Missing From Somers Point, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/02/1958 (62)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description An oversized white sweatshirt, red silk pajama pants, white socks and slippers.
- Medical Conditions Lamanna has been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder which causes panic attacks and sometimes makes her agitated and paranoid. She was hospitalized briefly on the day of her disappearance as the result of her condition. It's possible she suffers from amnesia and doesn't recall her identity or how to get home.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Lamanna has a widow's peak on her forehead, and she has a keloid scar on one of her inner elbows. She converted to the Muslim faith prior to her 1994 disappearance, and she does not drink alcohol or use drugs as per her religious beliefs. She also maintained a vegan diet in 1994. Some agencies may spell her last name "LaManna." Lamanna may use the names Darleen Hansen, Darleen Hartsfield, Darleen Hatfield, Renee Leman and/or Jean Smith. She speaks French, Arabic, Portuguese and Farsi as well as English.