Butler, circa 2001
- Missing Since 10/31/2001
- Missing From Memphis, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/07/1916 (105)
- Age 85 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray wool suit, a lavender shirt with a matching tie, black Stacy Adams shoes, black socks, a diamond and gold wedding band, a plain gold band, a white gold Masonic ring with one diamond and a gold watch.
- Medical Conditions Butler may have been suffering from the initial stages of Alzheimer's Disease at the time of his October 2001 disappearance. He may have been disoriented as a result of his condition. Butler is also required to take medication for unspecified reasons.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Butler may have a mustache. He has a small-sized scar on the right side of his neck. He wears eyeglasses.