Rodriguez, circa 2011
- Missing Since 06/07/2011
- Missing From Miami, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 01/02/1940 (83)
- Age 71 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 142 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark red or black t-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Rodriguez suffers from depression and seizures.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Rodriguez may spell his first name "Reinaldo" and some agencies refer to him as Reynaldo Diaz. He is missing several teeth.
Details of Disappearance
Rodriguez was last seen at his home, an assisted living facility in the 4500 block of northwest 172st Street in Miami, Florida, on June 7, 2011. He left on foot, carrying a plastic bag full of clothes, and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Miami-Dade County Sheriff's Office 305-471-1700
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 26, 2019; distinguishing characteristics and clothing/jewelry description updated.