Rhonda Ann Brown
Brown, circa 2000
- Missing Since 01/16/2000
- Missing From Hudson, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/20/1965 (57)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 85 - 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Numerous rings, including a claddagh ring, a filigree ring set with a diamond, a heart ring and a dolphin ring.
- Medical Conditions Brown is an alcoholic. She broke her right foot prior to her disappearance and removed the cast herself shortly before she vanished.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Brown may use the last names Oneal and/or O'Neil. She has a scar on her forehead and a scar near her right eye.
Details of Disappearance
Brown was last seen walking away from her Hudson, Florida residence on January 16, 2000. She planned to walk to Sullivan's Bar nearby. She has never been heard from again.
Brown frequented bars and worked as a bartender in 2000. She did not take any personal belongings with her when she disappeared. Her case remains unsolved.
- Pasco County Sheriff's Office 800-854-2862
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 8, 2016; details of disappearance updated.