Richard Allen Rhyne
Rhyne, circa 1977
- Missing Since 03/22/1977
- Missing From Angleton, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/17/1953 (69)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 135 pounds
- Medical Conditions Rhyne is epileptic and is required to take medication to regulate his condition.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Green 1969 Chevrolet 210 pickup truck with a white top, a gold passenger side door and fender, and the Texas license plate number HR3152
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Rhyne may have a mustache. He has a small scar on his forehead between his eyes. Rhyne previously fractured his collarbone, his left arm above his wrist and the middle joint of his right middle finger. His nicknames are Ricky and Tricky Rick.
Details of Disappearance
Rhyne was last seen as he departed from his residence in Angleton, Texas on March 22, 1977. He was planning to stop at his place of employment in Freeport, Texas to determine if he still held his job.
He was driving his green 1969 Chevrolet 210 pickup truck with a white top and a gold passenger side door and fender. The vehicle had the Texas license plate number HR3152. He has never been heard from again.
Rhyne's younger brother died in 1998. In his obituary, it was noted that Rhyne predeceased him. Authorities believe he may have been taken against his will. His case remains unsolved.
- Brazoria County Sheriff's Office 979-864-2263
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 25, 2016; details of disappearance updated.