Richard Douglas Llamas
Llamas, circa 2000
- Missing Since 12/31/2000
- Missing From Los Angeles County, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/16/1950 (73)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 180 pounds
- Medical Conditions Llamas suffers from bipolar disorder. He may be delusional as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Llamas had a full beard at the time of his disappearance, and he wears eyeglasses. His nickname is Rich.
Details of Disappearance
Llamas was last seen in Los Angeles County, California on December 31, 2000. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department 323-890-5500
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 21, 2019; casefile added.