Richard John Horn
Horn, circa 2014; John Lee
- Missing Since 07/22/2014
- Missing From Cleveland, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/06/1972 (51)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'7, 120 pounds
- Medical Conditions Horn was in poor health at the time of his disappearance and is in need of medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Horn had a beard and mustache at the time of her disappearance, and he wears eyeglasses. He has scars on both eyebrows. He has tattooed sleeves on his arms including a skull or rose on the back of his right arm, a tattoo of a unicorn on the left side of his upper back, and tattoos on the backs of both calves, on the back and on the left side of his neck, at his waist on the front and back, and on his chest.
Details of Disappearance
Horn was last seen in Cleveland, Oklahoma on July 22, 2014. He was with an acquaintance, John David Lee II, who stated he dropped Horn off near the intersection of Airport Road and U.S. Highway 64 at 1:30 a.m. He has never been heard from again.
Lee is considered a person of interest in Horn's disappearance. Curiously, he is also a person of interest in another Oklahoma missing persons case, the 2017 disappearance of Kathy Hemphill from Tulsa. He was seen driving Hemphill's car in February 2018, five months after she was last seen, and a few days before he was arrested on unrelated auto theft charges. A photo of Lee is posted with this case summary.
No charges have been filed against anyone in Horn or Hemphill's disappearances; both cases remain unsolved.
- Pawnee County Sheriff's Office 918-762-2565
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 20, 2020; casefile added.