Richard K. Roberts
Roberts, circa 1992
- Missing Since 07/13/1992
- Missing From Teague, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/08/1917 (106)
- Age 75 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and blue plaid flannel shirt, a white t-shirt, gray pants, gray shoes and a white cap with "Teague Lions" imprinted in orange lettering on the front. The cap can be seen in his photograph above.
- Medical Conditions Roberts is disabled. He may have a catheter inserted with an attached leg bag.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Roberts's left leg has been amputated below the knee and he wears a prosthesis. He may also wear eyeglasses. Roberts's nickname is Skinny.
Details of Disappearance
Roberts was a resident of the Teague Nursing Home in Teague, Texas in 1992. He walked away from the facility on July 13, 1992 and has never been heard from again. His case remains unsolved.
- Freestone County Sheriff's Office 903-389-3236