Ricky Lynn Benton
Benton, circa 2019
- Missing Since 07/01/2019
- Missing From Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight Unknown height, 185 pounds
- Medical Conditions Benton is a diabetic.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, green eyes. Benton is a member of the Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes. He wears wire-framed eyeglasses. One of his legs has been amputated and he walks with a prosthetic.
Details of Disappearance
Benton was last seen in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma sometime in July 2019. He missed a doctor's appointment sometime this month and has never been heard from again. He lived on northwest 8th in Oklahoma City; when his family checked his home, he'd left behind his dogs and all his other belongings. Benton is a military veteran. Few details are available in his case.
- Oklahoma City Police Department 405-297-1129
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 5, 2020; casefile added.