Rita R. Rahn
Rahn, circa 1997
- Missing Since 10/10/1997
- Missing From Madison, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'5, 105 - 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Rahn suffers from schizophrenia and a cocaine addiction. She is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Graying brown hair, green eyes. Rahn may use the alias name Nancy Johnson. She has a scar on her left knee.
Details of Disappearance
Rahn was last seen leaving a friend's house in Madison, Wisconsin on October 10, 1997. She was enroute to visit another friend and never arrived. She failed to pick up her Social Security checks after her disappearance and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Madison Police Department 608-245-3692
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 15, 2011; casefile added.