Robert Biorn Gallagher
Gallagher, circa 2020
- Missing Since 11/02/2020
- Missing From Kahuku, Hawaii
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 31 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 155 - 175 pounds
- Medical Conditions Gallagher suffers from an unspecified medical condition requiring daily medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Gallagher has scars on his forehead from shingles. His nickname is Robby. He may have grown his hair long and grown a beard after his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Gallagher was last seen in Kahuku, Hawaii on November 2, 2020. The local police had noticed he was acting strangely and they offered to help, suggesting they take him to Kahuku Hospital. He accepted and was taken there in an ambulance, but left before getting treated.
A few hours later, a woman saw Gallagher attemping to open the door of a house near the medical center. He had dropped his body surfing fins. This is the last time anyone saw him. All his belongings were left behind in the house he shared with roommates, and he didn't have his passport; it was at his mother's home in California.
His brother kept trying to call his cellular phone after his disappearance, and after a few days a person answered. They said they had the phone on the side of the road in Wahiawa, Hawaii, about twenty miles from the hospital. Its battery was dead and the person had taken it home and charged it. The phone was returned to Gallagher's family, but they could find no clues as to his whereabouts when they looked through it.
Gallagher's family in California had noticed a decline in his mental health in the autumn of 2020. They had tried to get him to seek professional help, but he refused. They stated he loved water sports, including surfing, body surfing and swimming and made frequent trips to Hawaii before moving there permanently. He has a college degree in philosophy and business. His case remains unsolved.
- Honolulu Police Department 808-529-3111
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 17, 2021; casefile added.