Robert Charles Livers Jr.
Livers, circa 2008
- Missing Since 04/26/2008
- Missing From Vinita, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 11/25/1953 (69)
- Age 54 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 110 pounds
- Medical Conditions Livers has severe medical problems, including mental illness, diabetes and seizures. He may be disoriented.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Livers wears eyeglasses, but it's unclear whether he had them when he went missing. He is of Cherokee descent. Livers has surgical scars on his chest and abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
Livers was last seen in Vinita, Oklahoma on April 26, 2008. He was staying in Edna Lee's Residential Care Home at the time. He had been having seizures in the days prior to his disappearance and was disoriented.
Livers walked away from the care home at approximately 10:00 p.m. and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Vinita Police Department 918-256-6414
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 23, 2012; distinguishing characteristics updated.