Robert Earl Davis
Davis, circa 2001
- Missing Since 11/06/2001
- Missing From Beinville Parish, Lousiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 09/22/1963 (60)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 144 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark gray pullover sweatshirt with an orange collar, blue and beige sneakers, blue socks, blue jeans and possibly a blue baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Davis suffers from Down Syndrome. He also has a heart condition and requires medication for it. He was not seriously ill at the time of his disappearance, however.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Davis was balding and had a thin mustache at the time of his disappearance. He is clubfooted and has no teeth. He has very large fingers and a scar on his tongue. His nickname is Mook.