Robert Garrett Stewart Jr.
Stewart, circa 2013
- Missing Since 10/04/2013
- Missing From Billings, Montana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 12/01/1987 (35)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11 - 6'0, 130 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray zip-up sweatshirt with grease stains in the front pocket area, faded blue Wrangler jeans and a Western Sugar Beet baseball cap with a brown front and a white mesh back.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Stewart goes by his middle name, Garrett, or the nickname Baby Garrett. His hair was shaved at the time of his disappearance and he has a slight mustache and goatee. He is supposed to wear glasses, but he didn't have them with him at the time of his disappearance. Stewart is a registered member of the Crow Indian Tribe.
Details of Disappearance
Stewart was last seen with some acquaintances in the vicinity of Jackson Street and State Avenue in southern Billings, Montana in the early morning hours of October 4, 2013. He may have been disoriented at the time, and it was raining and snowing outside. He has never been heard from again.
Stewart lived on the Crow Reservation in Montana at the time of his disappearance. He has two children. Investigators believe he may have been taken against his will.
Hub Williamson, who disappeared in 2019, is Stewart's cousin, but there's no indication the two men's disappearances are connected. Both cases remain unsolved.
- Billings Police Department 406-657-8461
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 16, 2020; details of disappearance updated.