Robert Wayne McCullar
McCullar, circa 1995
- Missing Since 02/20/1995
- Missing From Denton, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/06/1955 (67)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'7, 139 - 195 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white button-down shirt with green stripes, khaki pants, white sneakers and a tan protective helmet.
- Medical Conditions McCullar is severely mentally disabled and has the capabilities of a five-year-old child. He has limited verbal skills, but can say his first name. He suffers from violent seizures and requires daily medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. McCullar does not have any teeth. His nickname is Bobby. He has a scar on his abdomen and a scar on his forehead.
Details of Disappearance
McCullar walked away from Denton State School in Denton, Texas at 6:00 p.m. on February 20, 1995 and has never been seen again. He was a resident at the school, which is a facility for mentally disabled adults. It is now called Denton State Supported Living Center.
McCullar is considered endangered due to his medical conditions. Few details are available in his case.
- Denton Police Department 940-349-7974
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 11, 2010; two pictures added.