Martinez, circa 1994
- Missing Since 08/01/1994
- Missing From Immokalee, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 09/21/1956 (66)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt.
- Medical Conditions Martinez suffers from epilepsy and has seizures as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, black eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Martinez was last seen leaving his temporary residence in the 100 block of Hudson Street in Immokalee, Florida sometime in August 1994. He was supposed to hitchhike to Bartow, Florida, but never arrived there. He was not reported missing until February 25, 1995, almost six months later.
Martinez had previously lived in Reading, Pennsylvania, and was supposed to return there after going to Bartow. Few details are available in his case.
- Collier County Sheriff's Office 239-252-9300
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 13, 2020; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.