Robin Kristine Ford
Ford, circa 2016; Ford's necklace
- Missing Since 08/29/2016
- Missing From Key West, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/25/1966 (57)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'9, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A yellow metal necklace with a round, six-point pendant. A photo of the necklace is posted with this case summary.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, blue eyes. Ford has a scar on her cheek. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Ford was last seen in Key West, Florida between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. on August 29, 2016. She had moved to the area from Aurora, Illinois and was living on a sailboat with her boyfriend. She believed he was being unfaithful towards her, and witnesses reported hearing her screaming and yelling at him on the night of her disappearance.
Ford missed a court date about a drunk driving charge on August 30, and a flight to Charlotte, North Carolina on August 31. She has never been heard from again.
It's uncharacteristic of Ford to leave without warning, and her family doesn't think she would have voluntarily dropped out of sight, as her father was dying of cancer and one of her children was expecting her first grandchild. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Monroe County Sheriff's Office 305-293-7407
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 18, 2019; picture added, details of disappearance updated.