Robyn Melanie Adler
Adler, circa 1983
- Missing Since 05/25/1983
- Missing From Loxahatchee, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/23/1960 (62)
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A shirt and blue jeans.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Red 1977 Toyota Celica on C Road (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Adler was last seen on May 25, 1983 in Loxahatchee, Florida. She visited her boyfriend in that city that day and was last seen driving her red 1977 Toyota Celica on C Road. She had plans to meet some friends at Bennigan's Lounge in Tamarac, Florida, but never arrived there and has never been heard from again.
Four days after her disappearance, Adler's car was found, with its battery removed, crashed into a tree on a dirt road at the end of 110th Avenue north where the road meets M Canal, in a remote area north of Royal Palm Beach, Florida. There was a sheet of directions in Adler's handwriting for finding C Road in Loxahatchee, several miles southwest from where her car was found.
Authorities stated there was no evidence that anyone had been severely injured in the car crash, and they searched M Canal for Adler's body but didn't find anything.
Adler lived in the 8300 block of Sands Point Boulevard in Tamarac at the time she went missing. Her case is being investigated as a homicide.
- Broward Sheriff's Office 954-321-4735
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 14, 2017; clothing/jewelry description added, details of disappearance updated.