Roger L. Brittain II
Brittain, circa 2004
- Missing Since 05/21/2004
- Missing From Napili-Honokowai, Hawaii
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/23/1969 (53)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'10, 145 - 160 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Some agencies give Brittain's name as Roger Brittain Jr.
Details of Disappearance
Brittain was last seen at Pohaku Beach Park (also known as S-Turns Beach) in Napili-Honokowai, Hawaii at 6:00 p.m. on May 21, 2004. He went snorkeling in the Pacific Ocean that day. He has never been heard from again.
Searchers subsequently found Brittain's slippers and snorkeling gear at the park, but there was no sign of him. Authorities believe his disappearance was the result of drowning, but his family is hopeful that he is still alive. His case remains unsolved.
- Maui Police Department 808-244-6425
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 12, 2007; two pictures, date of birth and alternate height and weight added, details of disappearance updated.