Roland Jack Spencer III
Roland, circa 1984
- Missing Since 05/25/1984
- Missing From Wapato, Washington
- Classification Non-Family Abduction
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 09/30/1980 (40)
- Age 3 years old
- Height and Weight 2'5, 24 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved red t-shirt with white stripes on the sleeves, brown corduroy pants and tan boots.
- Medical Conditions Roland is mentally disabled, has epilepsy and can only walk for about twelve feet without falling. Without medication to control his seizures, he may slip into a coma. He also suffers from hearing loss and has a very limited vocabulary; he could speak only the words "Mama," "Dada," and "Do" at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Roland has a scar on his abdomen. His nickname is Do-Boy and he may go by his middle name, Jack.