Ronald Reed Duck Jr.
Duck, circa 1995
- Missing Since 02/14/1995
- Missing From Pascagoula, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/13/1973 (48)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'11, 160 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue-gray plaid shirt, a red and black or brown plaid flannel jacket, light blue jeans, brown leather ankle boots and possibly a gold puzzle ring. Possibly carrying a silver Zippo lighter engraved with the words "Ronnie Best Friends Scott".
- Associated Vehicle(s) Maroon truck (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Duck has an olive complexion. He has a tattoo of dark-winged duck on the left side of his chest and a colored dragon tattoo on his left thigh. He has a surgical scar on the center of his chest as the result of childhood open-heart surgery and a scar down the front of his left leg. Duck's nickname is Ronnie. He smoked menthol cigarettes in 1995; his favorite brand was Newport.