Stephens, circa 2019
- Missing Since 02/04/2019
- Missing From Franklin, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 07/25/1957 (65)
- Age 61 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green shirt, green pants or shorts, white shoes and a black beanie hat OR a blue sweater with white writing on the front, dark-colored pants and white shoes.
- Medical Conditions Stephen suffers from dementia and may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Stephens was last seen with family members at Southampton Memorial Hospital in Franklin, Virginia between 1:13 and 2:30 p.m. on February 4, 2019. He walked out of the facility and has never been heard from again.
At the time of his disappearance, Stephens was known to frequent the McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He may be in Richmond, Virginia, possibly on the south side of the city. Few details are available in his case.
- Franklin Police Department 757-562-8575
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 18, 2020; date of birth added, clothing/jewelry description, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.