Roshae Gibson Belhomme
Gibson Belhomme, circa 2019
- Missing Since 06/24/2019
- Missing From Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/05/1967 (56)
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 183 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red shirt and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Gibson Belhomme suffers from diabetes and bipolar disorder and needs medication which she doesn't have with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Gray hair, brown eyes. Gibson Belhomme's front teeth are missing.
Details of Disappearance
Gibson Belhomme was last seen at Order My Steps, a transitional housing facility in the 2200 block of northwest 8th Street in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on June 24, 2019. She walked away from the facility and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Fort Lauderdale Police Department 954-828-5690
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 22, 2020; casefile added.