Roy Gregory Brooks Jr.
Brooks, circa 2000; Age-progression to age 41 (circa 2019)
- Missing Since 01/18/2000
- Missing From Casselberry, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/19/1978 (44)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt with the Regal Cinema logo inprinted on the left corner, black jean shorts and black sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Brooks has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and is required to take medication to control his condition.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black 1992 Honda Accord (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Brooks has two chicken pox scars on the back of his head and his hair grows sparsely in that area as a result. He may have a mark under his right eye. His nickname is Greg. Brooks's hair was styled in an afro at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Brooks was last seen at a supermarket in Casselberry, Florida on January 18, 2000. He cashed a paycheck there for approximately $200. He was supposed to go to his job at the Regal Cinemas movie theater afterwards, but he never arrived. He has never been seen again.
Brooks's black 1992 Honda Accord was discovered abandoned on an Interstate 75 ramp near Ruskin in Tampa Bay, Florida on January 20, two days after his disappearance. The vehicle was in working condition and there no signs of a struggle or foul play at the scene.
Brooks was taking his medication as directed at the time of his disappearance, so his loved ones do not believe he vanished as a result of his mental condition. They are concerned for his welfare, however, as he does not have his medicine with him. Brooks may be armed. His case remains unsolved.
- Casselberry Police Department
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 22, 2020; age-progression added.