Sims, circa 2001
- Missing Since 06/27/2001
- Missing From Livingston, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/27/1927 (96)
- Age 74 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue skirt and a blue top.
- Medical Conditions Sims suffers from Alzheimer's Disease.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Sims may wear a short auburn wig.
Details of Disappearance
Sims was last seen in Livingston, Alabama on June 27, 2001. She wandered away from her residence and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case. Her family believes she may not remember how to get home.
- York Police Department 205-392-5261
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 28, 2010; casefile added.