Mandrell, circa 2013
- Missing Since 10/01/2013
- Missing From Clayton, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/03/1931 (92)
- Age 82 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 145 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white v-neck t-shirt, plaid boxer shorts, maroon house slippers, a medical bracelet with his son's contact information on it, and possibly a light jacket and a red baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Mandrell suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and glaucoma.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. White hair, blue eyes. Mandrell has scars on his shoulder and abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
Mandrell was last seen in Clayton, Missouri at 7:30 a.m. on October 1, 2013. He left his residence in the 1700 block of New Jamestown Road sometime in the morning or early afternoon hours and has never been heard from again. His family reported him missing at 4:30 p.m.
Mandrell had previously wandered away from home and was found in Alton, Illinois, half an hour north of Clayton. Few details are available in his case.
- St. Louis County Police Department 314-889-2341
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 25, 2017; casefile added.