Ryan Jacob Esparza
Ryan, circa 2007; Age-progression 30 (circa 2020)
- Missing Since 06/14/2007
- Missing From Pasadena, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 05/03/1990 (33)
- Age 17 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt with the word "Jordan" written on it vertically multiple times, blue jeans or red, white and blue plaid shorts, and white Jordan sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Ryan was last seen in Pasadena, Texas on June 14, 2007. He met a friend at Highlands Park near Southmore Street and Richey Street at 4:00 p.m., and they played basketball and talked to each other for about twenty minutes. Ryan walked away from the court to take a phone call and never returned. He has never been heard from again.
Ryan may still be in the local area. He left behind a pregnant girlfriend, who gave birth to his son three months after his disappearance.
He was a student at Pasadena High School in 2007. He has no prior history of running away and no history of mental illness. He is considered to be endangered and foul play is suspected in his case, but authorities are no longer actively investigating it due to lack of leads.
- Pasadena Police Department 713-477-1221
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 6, 2020; picture added, age-progression updated.