Sabah Nasheed Karriem-Conner
Sabah, circa 2000; Age-progression to age 34 (circa 2017)
- Missing Since 07/17/2000
- Missing From Atlanta, Georgia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 07/27/1983 (39)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, a blue flowered tank top, blue denim shorts and white K-Swiss sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sabah has a tattoo of the name "Ms. Hollywood" imprinted in cursive on her right shoulder. She has a scar on her left breast and her tongue is pierced. Sabah has two gold lower teeth and she may wear a wig. Her nickname is Princess, and she may use the alias names Ameria Davis and/or Amirea Davis.
Details of Disappearance
Sabah was last seen leaving her residence to look for a job in Atlanta, Georgia on July 17, 2000. She never returned home and has not been heard from again.
Authorities believe she was working as a prostitute at the time of her disappearance and they think her pimp was a man named Michael Davis, known as Hollywood. He was later convicted of trafficking.
Little information is available in Sabah's case. Her family has since left the state, but remain hopeful she will be located.
- East Point Police Department 404-761-2177
Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 24, 2020; picture added.