Sally Anne Stone
Stone, circa 1986
- Missing Since 05/16/1986
- Missing From Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/28/1964 (58)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions One of Stone's knees was injured at the time of her 1986 disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1974 Chevrolet Nova (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Stone has a five- to six-inch scar on her abdomen, possibly the result of a Cesarean section. She has a tattoo on her back and another tattoo on her right shoulder of a parrot standing on a branch in front of a half-moon. Under the parrot is a ribbon with the word "Teko's." Stone's maiden name is Ries. Her stage name is Satania.
Details of Disappearance
Stone was last seen leaving her physical therapist's office in her hometown of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho on May 16, 1986. She was receiving treatment for an injured knee. She had another appointment for physical therapy on May 19, but missed it.
Stone's husband was incarcerated at the Ada County Jail in Idaho when she disappeared; he had jumped bail on a grand theft auto charge. He reported her as a missing person after she did not visit him at the jail over Memorial Day weekend in 1986.
There was no sign of a struggle at Stone's residence in the 1700 block of Elm Street. Her 1974 Chevrolet Nova was parked outside of her home with a bag of stale donuts inside. Stone's purse was gone, but her suitcases and clothing were in the closet and there was a new pair of shoes on the bed. Newspapers had accumulated on her front porch, and in the mailbox was an insurance check and a letter from her mother.
Authorities suspect that Stone was taken against her will. She has never been heard from again.
Stone was employed as an exotic dancer at the time of her 1986 disappearance, working under the name "Satania" at the Kon Tiki nightclub in State Line, Idaho, but her knee injury had kept her from working for months. She had been living in Coeur d'Alene for only two months before her disappearance.
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department 208-769-2320
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 15, 2010; picture added.