Samantha Louise Michelle Fiddler
Fiddler, circa 2016; Tattoo on Fiddler's upper arm
- Missing Since 11/19/2016
- Missing From Bartow, Florida
- Classification Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Native American, White
- Date of Birth 05/12/1987 (36)
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 118 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white tank-top and white jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Caucasian/Native American) female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Fiddler may dye her hair dark brown, black or red; the natural color is brown. Her nickname is Sam. She may use the alias names Lucy MorningStar, Samantha Lloyd and/or Samantha Steele. Fiddler has a scar on her lip and several tattoos, including handprints and the names "Ava" and Madison" on the back of her shoulder, a flower on her foot, and a sleeve with the words "fierce mother" on one upper arm. A photo of the upper arm sleeve is posted with this case summary. Fiddler's nose is pierced on both sides, her ears are pierced, and her navel and left eyebrow are pierced. She has breast implants. She had an abdominoplasty and may still have scars around her navel as a result, she may have scars from botox injections in her lip, and she has a Caesarean section scar on her abdomen. She is of Cree Indian descent.
Details of Disappearance
Fiddler was last seen in Bartow, Florida on November 19, 2016. She has never been heard from again.
Fiddler has three children and is originally from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Her boyfriend and mentor was the professional wrestler Teddy Hart. She left Edmonton and went to the United States in 2016, where she was arrested twice in Florida for misdemeanor trespassing, once in February and once in November. She was last seen after her release from jail.
The circumstances of Fiddler's disappearance are unclear. She has no active warrants out for her arrest. Her case remains unsolved.
- Bartow Police Department 863-534-5034
- Enlighten Mine Eyes Investigations 321-888-2198
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 17, 2021; clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics updated.