Sandra Louise Matott
Matott, prior to her disappearance; Matott, circa 1979
- Missing Since 07/10/1979
- Missing From Salt Lake City, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/27/1942 (78)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 114 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white top, green slacks, white shoes, a white bra, checkered underpants, a watch, and a ring with a turquoise-colored stone.
- Medical Conditions Matott has had a lung surgically removed.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Black hair, hazel eyes. Matott has a mole on her back, and a scar running from the left side of her chest around to her back from lung surgery. She sustained a compound fracture of her right leg at age four. She needs upper and lower dentures, but wasn't wearing them at the time of her disappearance. Matott may use the last names Bray, Haymes and/or Timmons.