Sandra Milena Cifuentes
Cifuentes, circa 1997
- Missing Since 05/11/1997
- Missing From Marlboro, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan and blue jacket and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Cifuentes suffers from mental illness.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Cifuentes may use the last name Cifuentes Arboleda. She has two smalls on her upper right arm, and a large scar on one of her thighs from a 1991 injury which required thirty stitches.
Details of Disappearance
Cifuentes was last seen at the now-defunct Marlboro Psychiatric Hospital in Marlboro, New Jersey on May 11, 1997. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Human Services Police 609-256-0437
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 26, 2019; distinguishing characteristics updated.