Scott Matthew Sells
Sells, circa 2003
- Missing Since 09/12/2003
- Missing From Eugene, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/12/1984 (39)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 145 pounds
- Medical Conditions Sells suffers from schizophrenia and has a history of heroin and methamphetamine use. He requires medication and may be a danger to himself.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Red/blond hair, hazel eyes. Sells is missing a front tooth. He had the metal part of a dental implant placed underneath his gum in preparation for a crown, but had not the crown inserted prior to his disappearance, and the screw was visible.
Details of Disappearance
Sells was last seen in the early morning hours of September 12, 2003, at a family member's residence in the vicinity of Adams Street and west 4th Avenue in Eugene, Oregon. He was initially believed to have gotten on a bus to Arcata, California, but he never arrived there and it is unclear whether or not he boarded the bus.
Sells may have been seen in the area of Lane Community College near Eugene in early 2004, but this has not been confirmed. His case remains unsolved.
- Eugene Police Department
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 8, 2020; medical conditions updated.