Shane Michael Fell
Fell, circa 2011
- Missing Since 06/10/2011
- Missing From Marrero, Louisiana
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/09/1974 (48)
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'2, 190 - 210 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved white dress shirt with vertical brown stripes, blue jeans, black dress shoes and a cloth bracelet.
- Medical Conditions Fell may have been injured in the car accident and may be suffering from a concussion.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Fell wears contact lenses. He has a scar on his chin, a mole under his left eye and acne scars on his face.
Details of Disappearance
Fell was last seen in Marrero, Louisiana on June 10, 2011. He was driving his car on River Road between Marrero Road and Klein Road when he lost control of the vehicle, flipped it and landed in a small ditch.
Fell was able to climb out the passenger window and he answered a cellular phone call from his brother shortly thereafter. During the conversation he sounded alert and coherent. His brother and the police arrived at the scene of the accident within twenty minutes, but by then Fell was gone, leaving one of his shoes behind. He has never been heard from again.
Fell studied jewelry and metalwork at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He lived in Harvey, Louisiana and was employed as a senior technical advisor for VeriFone at the time of his disappearance.
His family believes he might have suffered memory loss and tried to return to the Savannah, Georgia area, where he had lived for several years before coming back to his home state of Louisiana. The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear.
- Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office 504-364-5300
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 2, 2016; six pictures added.