Shanna Genelle Peoples
Peoples, circa 2011
- Missing Since 09/08/2011
- Missing From Geneva, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/22/1991 (31)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and green blouse, white pants and flip-flops.
- Medical Conditions Peoples is mildly mentally disabled and functions at the level of a twelve- to fourteen-year-old. She is in need of daily medication which she doesn't have with her. Because of her disability, Peoples can't read or write very well, can't remember addresses or telephone numbers, and has never learned to drive.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Sandy blonde hair, brown eyes. Peoples has a dime-sized birthmark on the inside of her leg just above the knee. She may use the last names McKee and/or Peoples-McKee. She has a slight speech impediment and rarely talks. Peoples had long hair at the time of her disappearance, but she may have since cut it short.