Sharon K. Yoczik
Yoczik, circa 2013
- Missing Since 03/22/2013
- Missing From Gallipolis, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 67 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 120 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red sweater, black pants and black shoes. Possibly carrying a small bag containing her medications.
- Medical Conditions Yoczik has several medical conditions which she requires medications for. She suffers from severe arthritis and can't walk far as a result. She had also begun suffering blackouts after a recent car crash.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Yoczik wears eyeglasses, but they were left behind.
Details of Disappearance
Yoczik was last seen at her residence along Neighborhood Road in Gallipolis, Ohio on March 22, 2013. When her husband left at 10:00 a.m., she was asleep in bed. She has never been heard from again. Her eyeglasses were later found on the bank the Ohio River.
There is concern for Yoczik's safety, as she has no history of walking away and because of her state of health. An extensive search turned up no sign of her and her case remains unsolved.
- Gallia County Sheriff's Office 740-441-2055
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 26, 2018; casefile added.