Shaun Michael Searle
Searle, circa 2012; Tattoo on Searle's arm
- Missing Since 06/05/2012
- Missing From Tucson, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 180 - 190 pounds
- Medical Conditions Searle suffers from depression, and he has a history of drug abuse. He may have been suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Searle had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He has the following tattoos: flames on his right wrist, skulls and flames on his upper right arm, and a dragon, a dagger and a woman on his chest. A picture of his upper arm tattoo is posted with this case summary. Searle may use the alias names Goleman and/or Robins.
Details of Disappearance
Searle was last seen in Tucson, Arizona on June 5, 2012. He left his mother's home and was last seen walking in the 500 block of east Elm Street between 11:00 p.m. and midnight. He has never been heard from again. He wasn't carrying his wallet, his phone or any cash or credit cards at the time of his disappearance.
According to Searle's mother, the day he went missing he told her he'd gotten involved with some very bad people the previous night and that they were going to kill him. Just fifteen minutes after he left her home, a strange man arrived at the house asking where Searle was. The man came back the next day, also. This person has never been identified.
It's uncharacteristic of Searle to be out of touch with his family, and his mother believes he may be dead. His case remains unsolved.
- Tucson Police Department 520-791-4444
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 7, 2018; casefile added.